Thursday 6 May 2010

I like Clogs. There I said it...


Our 2nd Guest Blogger, Kellie Hill aka Bigfashionista gives us the low down on the phenomenon that is the clog trend this season...Hear her thoughts and let us know if you are in or out this season...



Our 2nd Guest Blogger, Kellie Hill aka Bigfashionista gives us the low down on the phenomenon that is the clog trend this season...Hear her thoughts and let us know if you are in or out this season...

I like Clogs. There, I said it. I stood loud and proud and admitted that Clogs are cool. I make no apologies for it. I like how they look. So there!!!-imagine a little smiley face with its tongue sticking out right about here ->


Kindred Soles’ brand new Bloom Clog is a happy medium. With its lightweight wooden heels and slate blue leather straps, it is cute enough to keep clog wearers happy and smart enough for summer wear to the office.

Kindred Sole have done it yet again. It is like they have dug into our brains and pulled out the best bits to bring us the perfect shoes for summer.

Admit it, who can’t imagine themselves wearing these shoes? Whether to a beautiful countryside pub where you can sit in the garden enjoying lunch with a loved one, or shopping in the city with friends, these shoes are like the person you always wanted to be. They just slip effortlessly into any situation with grace and ease. (I really do want to be that person one day)

The rivet and nude leather detailing on Bloom give the shoes yet another dimension. Wearing these shoes, you don’t just “fit in” you are the sort of person that takes a classic and gives it a twist to bring it bang on trend (Well done you)

Which if we are honest is what Kindred Sole do with all of their shoes. Anyone who has followed me on twitter knows my preoccupation with ALEXA. I still curse my size 7 feet, why oh why couldn’t I be a size 3, 4, 5 or 6? 

But if I have to transfer my love to another shoe I really think Bloom could be “The one” Sassy, cute and clog like, what’s not to love?


Big Fashionista


You can follow me on Twitter @Bigfashionista or read more about fashion and beauty at www.BigFashionista.blog.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment